Saturday, January 2, 2010

Cd-key Do Mount E Blade I Can't Play The Warcraft 3 No-CD That I've Downloaded..?

I can't play the Warcraft 3 no-CD that i've downloaded..? - cd-key do mount e blade

So I downloaded the torrent, mounted hard drive Daemon Tools Lite RoC came into the CD-Key is the installation. Then he has the same disc with the TFT and the last time that are downloaded the latest patch. But when I try to play, an error message "Please verify that your Warcraft III CD in the CD-ROM .." Can anyone tell me if I do something wrong?

1 comment:

BigBadWo... said...

When he on the game, which consists mainly of a new unit is ... more likely it is that access is always on the lookout in the D or E for the player

Now, let's just say that you have is a unit of F and where the game is now live ... If you right click the link opens a box, and it will be at the head of "objective"
Usually we say, "C: / / list of file names for the game ... needs to change is the C independent of the new drive letter should be okay ... that after

Post a Comment