Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Serial Asp Upload 3.0.0.6 Computer Compatibility Between My Dell Inspiron 530 And Sony Vegas 8 Movie Studio?

Computer Compatibility between my Dell Inspiron 530 and Sony Vegas 8 Movie Studio? - serial asp upload 3.0.0.6

I'm not at all fun on the computer, so I thought I would like intelligent people a little help here:-P

Edit this reason, the movies I like for fun, and at Christmas my Sony Vegas Movie Studio 8 I also recently bought a new computer (Dell Insiron 530), and I fear they do not work the program on my new computer. Can anyone tell me if I am with the hardware I have an update or something that I'm fine?

That's what my team comes with:

OS: Windows Vista Home Premium

Memeory: 2GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 667MHz 2 DIMM

Hard Drive: 320 GB Serial ATA hard drive (7200 rpm)

Video: 128 MB NVIDIA GeForce 8300G

I do not play, and the only real program that the planLoad is the Sony Vegas Movie Studio 8, I have.


Thanks in advance! If you need help finding information about the program Sony Vegas

http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/products/product.asp?PID=446&PageID=77

1 comment:

Brian said...

Yes, it works reliably. They also fear. They have a huge ram, but if you're really worried about it, you can always to 3 or 4 GB. And the hard drive is fine. You can also update graphics card with 256 MB, but 128 should be sufficient.

Enjoy!

Post a Comment