Monday, December 14, 2009

Thumb Pain When Reaching Pain On Pinky Side Of Wrist When I Swing It Outwards. Radiates Up The Outside Of My Arm To Just Under Elbow.?

Pain on pinky side of wrist when I swing it outwards. Radiates up the outside of my arm to just under elbow.? - thumb pain when reaching

Perfectly explained to show that you put your fingers on the keyboard, and just the right little finger of the right side of the "Enter" key, without the rest of the hand. This pain has been over 3 months. Line of research suggests that carpal tunnel (thumb side) or tendinitis. It hurts at night, even though I wear a corset. Occasional tingling. It hurts when it is used or is inactive. Does not seem to be important. This pain comes at will. The problem is that I can take against inflamitories because I have IBS and cause terrible stomach ache. He said to take Motrin 3 times a day, then the acid reflux medicine to combat the side effects of Motrin.

No comments:

Post a Comment